Bruker Nanostar SAXS system. InCoatec Cu microsource and Våntec-2000 detector.
- basic powder/solution stage
- flow cell system
- Peltier cooling stage (?-? K)
- heating stage (???-??? K)
- BioLogic stopped flow stage with 3-syringe mixer
- Linkam heating stage
Tool name: Small Angle Scattering
Tool ID: RECX-5
Tool rate: D
- High flux/low background instrument optimized for solution scattering/weak scattering
- Structural characterization in the nano-range (1-100 nm)
- Morphology, size and density distribution of nanostructures in solution.
- Studies of interactions and ordering phenomena in colloidal or polymeric materials
- Characterization of voids and nano-precipitation in alloys, rocks etc.
- Characterization of composite materials
- Shape and size analysis of proteins in solution. Conformation and complex formation.
- Flow-through cell for reproducible filling and removal of samples (required amount 200-500 microL).
- Peltier element for accurate control of temperature (-40-120 C).
- Linkam stage for wide temperature scans (-196 – 300 C).
- Integrated stopped-flow apparatus for rapid mixing and time-resolved measurements of kinetics.
- Option for characterization of nanostructured surfaces (GI-SAXS)